Welcome to my blog!! Thank you so much for stopping by. Please visit the about tab to find out more about me.
I am still figuring this all out and so you will probably see changes from time to time (and keeping it fresh!). Please feel free to leave suggestions and/or comments. I am always looking for new ways to make my blog better, as well as more interesting.
My husband always tells me if you put your mind to it you can do it. Don’t limit yourself. Trust your abilities and trust that God will not abandon you if you ask for help. Don’t give up. A speaker at our school district asked us if we knew how 409 got its name. He proceeded to tell us that it took the creators 409 times to come up with the right formula. Remember Apple/Macintosh started in a garage by teenagers. Just because it is difficult doesn’t mean it is impossible. Keep trying, you can achieve your goal!!
Khalil Gibran once said that people will never understand one another unless language is reduced to seven words. What would your seven words be?
A question that cannot be answered easily. How does one express everything in seven words? Some of the first words that came to my mind are more of feelings and actions. So what seven words would I pick?
1. Friend – I picked friend mainly because just saying the word friend, a person can think of many people throughout their life who have been a true friend at one time or another.
2. Sorry – the hardest word anyone ever has to say and a word that some people won’t say. It humbles a person.
3. Forgiven – probably the second hardest word to say. We like revenge.
4. Hi/Hello – many things can be said in this one simple word.
5. Me – got to have something to describe myself!
6. You – just so you know I am talking to you 😀
7. Help – what no one ever wants to admit needing but something we all need!
No doubt there are other words that are probably better than what I’ve come up with! I did think about Yes and No but we have actions for those and don’t really need the words to say it.
I think I tend to be oversensitive or people just need to watch their vocal tone. We had our weekly team meeting and I just feel like every time we have these meetings that people just pick apart what I do. I don’t tell them how to run their class and question every thing they do but its ok for them to do this to me. Furthermore, why do they get all the “new technology” and not have to share….
My district, in their infinite wisdom, decided we need to test twice a quarter plus all the other tests we do throughout the year AND the weekly tests the students have to take. The student spend more time testing then they do learning. We need an overhaul on education.
Daily Prompt: Eye of the Beholder.
A wonderful prompt! I’m not sure I have a specific answer. It’s like bliss for a lack of a better word. My breath catches in my chest. I am spell bound. It moves me, draws me into it.