A question that cannot be answered easily. How does one express everything in seven words? Some of the first words that came to my mind are more of feelings and actions. So what seven words would I pick?
1. Friend – I picked friend mainly because just saying the word friend, a person can think of many people throughout their life who have been a true friend at one time or another.
2. Sorry – the hardest word anyone ever has to say and a word that some people won’t say. It humbles a person.
3. Forgiven – probably the second hardest word to say. We like revenge.
4. Hi/Hello – many things can be said in this one simple word.
5. Me – got to have something to describe myself!
6. You – just so you know I am talking to you 😀
7. Help – what no one ever wants to admit needing but something we all need!
No doubt there are other words that are probably better than what I’ve come up with! I did think about Yes and No but we have actions for those and don’t really need the words to say it.